Laser cutting uses the laser as a single point cutting source to vaporize material in a very small and well defined area. Our multi scanner systems offer a solution with the maximum flexibility for a different range of products at high production rates.
Talens engineering team can assist you in developing cut patterns and the appropriate laser solution for your application.
- Virtually unlimited cutting paths where the lasers can make three dimensional cuts.
- Can cut very hard or abrasive materials without difficulty or wearing the laser.
- Laser cutting is a cost effective process with low operating and maintenance costs
- Maximum flexibility with zero change over time between cutting patterns and materials
- Ability to cut any kind of geometry with different material on the fly.
- No wear to dies or knives, laser eliminates wear elements maintaining a constant quality.
- CAD/CAM based process
- In-line quality assurance and monitoring system.